Today we took our re-launched Kapahaka trip on tour. What a privilege and a pleasure to be part of such an awesome experience. The entire day was a wonderful experience and I look forward to posting the participants reflections next week. In the meantime I wanted to acknowledge those who made the day possible... A HUGE thank you to you all!
- Stacey and John Peita for re-launching Kapahaka;
- Chance and John for your inspiring korero;
- Stacey and Mary for leading our waiata;
- Addie Dale and the Tokomaro Kapahaka group for inviting, hosting and inspiring us;
- The Strath Taieri extended community for the welcome, the time and the food;
- The parents who accompanied us and shared the celebration of the day;
- The wonderful St Mary's Kapahaka participants - your participation, involvement and behaviour made us all so incredibly proud;
- Our wonderful senior students who fully embraced the experience and cared for our younger students;
- The Strath Taieri Weather!
What a truly amazing day. We now look forward to continuing our learning journey and preparing for Hui Ako, Polyfest and hosting Tokomaro at our school later in the year.